Looking for something a bit different?
You’re likely very familiar with our printed magazine and the fact that it is distributed to over 41,000 homes and businesses in DeKalb, Sycamore, Genoa, Cortland, Malta, the NIU Campus, Clare, Kingston, Kirkland, Shabbona and Waterman. But we also have many unique advertising opportunities, including:
- Online blog posts where you can expand on the promotion, concept or idea behind your print ad.
- Page curl ads, both on the printed magazine but most especially on the web site, where consumers can “peel back” the upper right corner of our web site to reveal your promotion or offering.
- Banner ads on both our web site and the business-to-business and business-to-consumer e-blasts that go out at least once a month.
- Custom landing pages online that feature targeted messages, promotions and other methods to get consumers to use your business. Think of them as one-page web sites that people link to from a banner ad, page curl and even a special code in an ad in our magazine.
- Facebook coupon sheets are a new offering — these monthly snip-and-save coupons are made available to our increasing list of Facebook followers and are presented to each new follower as a “reward” when they “Like” New Values Magazine on Facebook.
Interested in learning more about these great opportunities? Contact Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (815) 748-7121.