Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Category Archives: Sweet Earth Jewelry
You’re invited to Sweet Earth’s 4th annual Bead-a-thon during Sycamore’s Spring Break. Bead-a-thon is a week long event with over 25 classes that teach the many aspects of creating jewelry. This year’s theme is GOTTA BEAD because sometimes you just have to bead!
Classes will be held several times during the day and evenings, Friday, March 22 through Saturday March 30. If you have always wanted to learn to make jewelry, refresh your skills or see the latest techniques please join us.
This year we have an added a fun bonus-one entire day set aside from classes for shopping!