Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: DeKalb IL Illinois area restaurants
Fans of antique memorabilia, vintage railroads and — oh, yeah — fantastic food will find the Junction Eating Place in DeKalb to be a wondrous experience. Their decor reflects the heyday of the railroad junction where all rail travelers could count in a good meal to refresh them on their trip.
Once through our doorway, you will surely never be bored by the surroundings! Inside, guests are always greeted with a warming welcome, a rustic potbelly stove and an on-site train that adds to our guest’s delight. Also, if you are seated in some parts of the dining area, you can see the guys at work over the cook fires!