Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: Ladies Night Out Sycamore IL Illinois
You may be a survivor and in various stages of recovery or remission. You may be a caregiver, family member or a friend of someone affected by cancer.
Cancer was once considered a deadly, incurable disease. For many, cancer is now survivable and curable. Still, it is the second leading cause of death in the United States.
DeKalb County has several wonderful events that help raise awareness as well as funds for cancer research. Ladies Night Out in downtown Sycamore on June 9th draws large crowds — dress in pink! Relay for Life is another annual event (held this year, June 17th and 18th).
Make plans to attend and enjoy these events.We all can help make a difference.