Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: vehicle repair service DeKalb IL Illinois
According to recent studies, five percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect. Here are some safety points and tips to remember about your car or truck:
Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect precision-crafted components of the transmission and transaxle.
Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle’s tires.
The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition and concentration of coolant should be checked. A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended (refer to your owner’s manual).