Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: DeKalb Sycamore area County IL Illinois chiropractors
Your health is a sliding scale — every second of every day we are either getting healthier or sicker. Your health is dependent on certain essential elements being present in the correct amount.
Local DeKalb chiropractor, Dr. Y.B. Evan Barrat of Barrat Chiropractic, offers these top five tips to improve and maintain your overall health:
Dehydration makes everything more difficult and uncomfortable, from the noticeable (aches and pains) to the unnoticeable, but still very important (a rise in your blood pressure). Keeping hydrated is critical to your body’s health, no matter what time of day, week or year it is, and it helps to keep your body’s systems in balance. A good rule of thumb is that for every pound of body weight, drink a half ounce of water every day (i.e. a 200 pound person should drink 100 ounces of water). A gallon of water is 128 ounces.