Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: restaurants in DeKalb IL Illinois
Coming in January! Vinny’s is having a Hurricane Pizza Challenge! Eat a whole Hurricane (2 toppings of your choice), beat the top time and win 1 free pizza a week until your time is beat. Call to reserve your spot and take on the Hurrcane!!
Check out the Hurricane Pizza Challenge video at: vinnyspizzadekalb.com
…Unless you go to Flippin Eggs. It’s not just a place to eat, it is truly a DINING EXPERIENCE!! From the time you enter, being greeted with a perky “Hello!” by one of the owners or seeing the special greater, “Manny” the mannequin.
Our specials change every month from chicken and waffles to Chicken Cordon Bleu to deep fried bacon and many other unique dishes. Flippin Eggs specializes in breakfast, but they do it all, and while we’re are only open until 3 pm everyday, during Lent we’re open for dinner and do an all-you-can-eat fish fry.