Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Tag Archives: pizza in DeKalb County IL
Coming in January! Vinny’s is having a Hurricane Pizza Challenge! Eat a whole Hurricane (2 toppings of your choice), beat the top time and win 1 free pizza a week until your time is beat. Call to reserve your spot and take on the Hurrcane!!
Check out the Hurricane Pizza Challenge video at: vinnyspizzadekalb.com
When the owner of Pizza Now went out of business, Artie Alberts had a choice to make. Go to work for someone else and possibly be in the same situation again, or start his own business. He decided to start his own business.
On September 4, 1991 he opened Pizza Pro’s at 110 East Hillcrest in DeKalb, providing carry-out and delivery service to the local area. Although the name tells you that you will get a great pizza, it didn’t prepare customers for the variety of sandwiches, pasta and their special “Cheese Nuggets.”