Search our site
Read our Post
Choose a method to view our posts
Sign Up!Get news,
Just type in your e-mail address below and hit "Sign-up!"
- Jill Blanco on Trivia Time! Answers to America’s Past Time
- Angie Bellamy on A taste of the Middle East: Mediterraneo of DeKalb
- maureen russell on September 23rd to 25th • Sycamore Film Festival
- NVM on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
- Marcy A Bruhn on August 2011 New Values Magazine arrives!
Follow us online:
Category Archives: October 2012 Edition
Studio One Salon & Spa is having their Holiday Celebration and Shopping event “Winter Wonders” on Monday, December 3rd from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. You deserve to be there! Go to studioonesalonspa.com for more information.
BioLife Plasma Services is an industry leader in the collection of high quality plasma that is processed into life-saving plasma-based therapies. BioLife operates and maintains numerous state-of-the-art plasma collection facilities throughout the United States and Austria. In order to provide high quality service and a high level of safety to our donors, as well as the patients who receive life-saving plasma-based therapeutics, BioLife is committed to safety.
So, how did you do this month? As you may have noted, we use the names of our advertisers in each issues’s crossword puzzle. Here are the answers to October’s puzzle:
Keep an eye on your mail next week as October’s issue of New Values Magazine hits the streets. In addition to valuable coupons from local businesses, you’ll find community events announcements and information, news from Kishwaukee Hospital and more! We even included a Pumpkin Festival Map for you! Learn more about the DeKalb County Courthouse expansion!
A regular brake inspection is on every car’s maintenance schedule. An inspection will check your brake system and let you know if there are any problems. Of course, if you’re having trouble with your brakes, get your car into a Sycamore or DeKalb service center right away. And watch out for these problems:
- Low or spongy brake pedal
- Hard brake pedal
- A brake warning light that stays on
- Constantly squealing or grinding brakes
- Vibrations or clunking sounds when you apply your brakes